Tacoma is a port city in Pierce Country Washington state. It is also the second largest city in the Puget sound and third in the state of Washington. This city is the center for business in the South Puget Sound area.
It is also home to famous buildings like the National Realty Building, Tacoma Union Station, Phythian Temple, Perkins Building and the Tacoma Dome.
You can also find the historic Lincoln High School and the new University of Washington Tacoma in this busy city.
With professional window cleaning services like Northwest Windows servicing Tacoma and nearby areas, building and home owners can breathe a sigh of relief.
These famous buildings and schools which have become landmarks in Tacoma have a lot of windows that need regular maintenance.
Cleaning the windows of huge buildings can be a tough task if you do not have the right people and equipment to do the job. There are several other reasons why you must entrust a job like this to a Northwest Windows:
- We have several years of experience, over 25 years of doing residential and commercial window cleaning.
- Our number one goal is to provide quality yet affordable service to our clients. We are willing to meet or beat the prices of our competitors. Clients can expect to receive an exceptional quality output even with a discounted price.
- We aim for customer satisfaction, while making sure that the job is done without causing any inconvenience to the occupants of the house or building.
- Getting free no-obligation quote is not a problem with us.
- We offer other building maintenance needs like gutter cleaning, bird control, moss control and pressure washing. Feel free to schedule all these other building maintenance needs when you avail of our window cleaning services.
Get in touch with today and for a free quote on our window cleaning Tacoma services.