Bellevue is Seattle’s largest suburb. It is currently considered as the second largest city center in the state of Washington.
It is also home to some tall buildings like the 42-story high Lincoln Tower one and the 43-story high Bellevue Towers Two, both with a height of 450 feet, which is actually the height limit for buildings in Bellevue.
Tall buildings like these, need a lot of maintenance, and one aspect that building owners need to focus on is window cleaning.
Bellevue building owners need not worry, because window cleaning companies like Northwest Windows can help them with their window cleaning needs.
We specialize in commercial and residential window cleaning. Several building owners in the Bellevue area entrust their buildings with us and they have good reasons why:
- We have a team of fully licensed and insured personnel.
- Our more than 25 years of experience in the field of window cleaning.
- The main foundation of our business philosophy is providing excellent quality work to make every client happy.
- We make sure our employees are drug, alcohol and tobacco free.
- We can get the job done without disrupting the building occupants as well as the neighboring building occupants.
- We offer competitive prices, but provide quality output.
- You can easily get in touch with us to schedule a free estimate with no obligation.
- We have a list of current and previous happy clients that we can provide if you are interested to talk to them about their experience with our company.
If you also have other cleaning needs for your residential or commercial buildings in Bellevue, like gutter cleaning, pressure washing, bird control and moss control, Northwest Windows can also help you with it.
Give us a call today and we would be glad to give you a visit.